Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Top Ten Reasons to Not Eat Poisonous Plants
The top ten reasons to not eat poisonous plants are:
10. They taste bad.
9. Then you won't have anything to feed the kids.
8. You saw what they did to your neighbor at a tailgating event.
7. You might finish a manuscript, if you have a salad instead.
6. Form rejection letters taste better.
5. The flower arrangement looks better with them in the vase.
4. What will you feed your husband for lunch?
3. You might get up the courage to query an agent.
2. Another personal rejection might arrive in the mail.
1. Tomorrow you might sell a manuscript.
Let's take a vote...funny or not funny?