(if I have your email address), because that's who I am.
I thought I would share with you the most popular posts on my blog this year. (Minus the three blogfests I participated in.)
5. It's A Dog's Life (Macy's voice)
4. My Name Is Sharon and I'm A... (writing)
3. Feeling Down (writing, but involves Macy and peanut butter)
2. Throwing Great Parties for Adults (not writing)
1. SURPRISES COME IN ALL SHAPES, SIZES AND AGES... (Writing and my friend Lenny)
I love that your favorite posts were as random as my writings were. I'd like to thank you all for the friendships we've developed and to the ones that continue to grow. The blogging community is truly a gift to writers and non-writers alike. Truly a blessing!
Have a Safe and Happy New Year!