The post lady delivered me a wonderful surprise this week! I had forgotten that Random.org had chosen me as one of the winners of Bethany's contest...Bethany has just landed her dream job! You'll have to check out her blog to read about it...
Bethany shared her recipe for Pixie Popcorn in my prize package:
1 bag of popped popcorn
5-6 pixie stixs
Mix together and enjoy while writing...(I hope that you'll hop over and meet Bethany!) Thank you Bethany!!!
Claudia Del Balso honored me with the Versatile Blogger award. Claudia has a wonderful blog full of insightful and helpful posts for writers. If you haven't met Claudia you really should click the link and meet her...
Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and provide a link to their blog
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 other bloggers whom you have recently discovered and whose blogs you think are fantastically versatile/ resourceful/functional/adaptable.
4. Contact those bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about their award.
Seven things about myself:
1. The Arkansas Razorbacks are my favorite college football team.
2. I'm scared of spiders and werewolves. (I realize the second is not a logical fear, but it's my fear and it's real for me.)
3. I love cupcakes!
4. I don't like small spaces...at all! (Caves are no fun for me!)
5. Dusting is my least favorite chore.
6. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
7. Coffee is my favorite writing snack...I make a pot, pour it into a flask and then get busy writing...
I'd like to pass it along to
five six new blogging friends:
Kristen Hilty is an aspiring picture book writer....I met her at SCBWI KS!
Jude is a wicked cool and into reading manuscripts, song writing and Keysi...Jude is holding a Halloween contest. So hop over and join in on the fun!
Ali Cross who I met in Elana's compelling characters blog experiment writes Ya and MG!
Misha is a college student who writes fantasy...
PK Hrezo has already committed to NaNo...Have you?
Justine-Dell is a blogger with a great heart. I met her through Lenny. :)
My dear critique buddy Lenny introduced me to another one of his friends, Gary. Gary honored me with this award...I have to tell you guys this about Gary...He lives in Leek, England. Now that may not mean a whole lot to you, but it means a LOT to me! It is the setting for my picture book EVERYONE DID THEIR PART and my mid grade novel (WIP) NOT A HOLIDAY. How cool is that??? Gary has a fun blog that's full of unique posts about all sorts of topics (kind of random...like me). So if you haven't met Gary, please hop over and meet him....
I'd like to pass this award along to some other blog friends:
-Picture book writer Corey Schwartz. Corey is an awesome blogger who came to my rescue, so I hope you'll hop over and check her out...
-Lola Sharp writes literary fiction and is a hardcore blogger...with lots of great posts!
-Sheri Larsen is another one of my new buds thanks to Lenny...She has a Halloween contest going on right now over on her blog....
-Substitute Teacher, Theresa Milstein, is really making her mark in the blogging world. She's recently done quite a few guest posts. (WTG, Theresa!)
A thought for the day...
The tag on this shirt says, "Wash when needed." I'm thinking....REALLY???
Have you had any REALLY moments lately?