Are you thinking about Valentine's Day? It's just around the corner!
Women are easy to buy for: flowers, perfume, jewelry, dinner out...
If you are really stuck, a spa gift certificate always works.
But what do you get for him?
If I ask my husband what he wants (for any occasion) he always says for me to be happy.
But I really want to get him something special
I'm sure you want to get your significant other something special too...
So I went to my BBB (best blogging buddy) and CP (critique partner) for advice.
Lenny gave me some super advice and I wanted to share it with you...
Lenny did a search on google Most of the sites said guys just want some love or made to feel special. But Lenny wrote down some ideas of other things they might like.
1. tickets to a sports event or the theatre or movie or concert
3. regular date night
4. cook him a special dinner and have a night alone at home if you got kids
5. special hand made stuff. a handmade card and a poem you write youself. paint a picture or paint a little statue of something he likes. one guys wife painted a penguin for him cause he likes penquins and he said he just love it and keeps it on his desk and it always reminds him of how much she love him.
6. mostly all the guys said they could like a watch.
7. a lot said they could like a belt with a cool belt buckle ...
8. t shirts with stuff they like...like hunting or weightlifting or cycling or whatever...
9. a lot of them said they could like flowers cause no one ever thinks guys could like to get flowers. for sure that could be a surprise.
10. gift card for a massage or facial ..
11. guys that got hobbies like stuff for that ...
If none of those idea work, Lenny said, hop on to amazon and put valentines day gifts for men in the search box you could get lots of ideas.
So....Do you have something special planned for your significant other or bestie?
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!