Thursday, December 15, 2016

I'm Late! I'm Late for a Very Important Date....(Age is getting to me.)





I'm so sorry about the lateness of my post. My birthday (12/6) zoomed by and then BAM we are in the Christmas season. I (hangs head in shame) forgot to pick a winner. So as a bonus the winner will get a book mark.

And the winner is: Munir!!!!! (Please email me your address.)

If you would like to find more of Tess Hilmo's amazing books check them out here!

I'm totally distracted, so I'm going to log off until the 2017!  I wish you the most joyous holiday and that you and your family will be safe, healthy, and happy!

Love and hugs from Sharon

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon - have a very happy Christmas and festive time ... and congratulations to Munir. Big hugs back - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday and a wonderful time during the Holidays. It is getting harder and harder with keeping up with life as we are getting older. I did not think that it will happen to me. I find myself taking shortcuts in a lot of my every day routine as well. Take care of yourself. Thanks again for the book . Wow!

    ReplyDelete