Tuesday, October 27, 2009
I'd Like To Thank...
My dear friend, Amy at The Invisible Sister gave me my first blog award. So cool! Thanks, Amy.
So, now I have to nominate seven other worthy blogers and follow the rest of the directions, which are below.
Recipients-You are charged with completing certain guidelines after receiving this award.
1) Copy the pretty picture and post it on your blog.
2) Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog. (Thanks again, Amy!)
3) Write 7 things about yourself we don't know.
4) Choose 7 other bloggers you would like to pass the award to.
5) Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6) Notify your 7 bloggers.
Things you don't know about me...
1. I am English. (Well, some of you know this.)
2. I collect war memorabilia.
3. I'm a reality show junky. (That's why I'm posting now, Biggest Loser is on tonight.)
4. I once was a radio DJ.
5. I almost killed my cat last night. (He's okay now, after IV fluids. Don't leave dryer doors open!!!)
6. I have a hard time forgiving myself.
7. I want to write something so profound that teachers will use it in classrooms for years.
OK, now I'll pick seven people to share this award with....Here they are:
1. Write On Target(To Debbie, who can find something to write about even when she has nothing to say.)
2. C. Hope Clark (Thanks for sharing all kinds of information about contests that most of us would never find by ourselves.)
3. Market My Words (To Shelli, who has the best smile and gives great advice.)
4. BOOKISH BLONDE (To Sharon who always posts the best pictures and has a great first name.)
5. Anita Laydon Miller's Blog (To Anita because I almost fell off the sofa laughing while reading her blog one day.)
6. Call My Agent! (To Sydney for inspiring all of us to hunt for an agent, and perhaps one day being able to say, "Wait, I have to call MY AGENT!)
7. Tess Hilmo (And the final award goes to Tess for sharing her journey and her beautiful words with us.)
I hope you enjoyed today's presentation and will continue to frequent my blog.