Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good News From a Fellow Chatuaqua Alumni


Sadly, I was unable to post the cover of Sarah's book. It looks lovely. Congratulations!

I love giving good news. If you have some good news and would like to share it, let me know and I'll post it. If you have a book coming out, send me an attachment of your cover and I'll post it.

Voyage to the Pharos
By Sarah Gauch
with illustrations by Roger Roth

Available at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.

Also, in bookstores in the Middle East, including Diwan* and AUC bookstores in Cairo and Libraire Antoine in Beirut.


Written by journalist Sarah Gauch and illustrated by award-winning illustrator Roger Roth, Voyage to the Pharos is about a boy growing up on the small island of Rhodes in the Mediterranean. He has heard about a lighthouse far away across the sea in Alexandria, Egypt, the Pharos, one of the tallest buildings in the world that guides ships from miles away. More than anything, Dino wants to be on one of those ships. But getting on a ship and surviving on one are two different things.

Voyage to the Pharos is a Junior Library Guild Selection.


* Available by October/November.

So, if you have some good news to share, let me know, so I can brag about knowing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment