Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THE HATING GAME Launch Day!


Today is the day that fellow blogger Talli Roland's debut novel THE HATING GAME hits the Kindle bestseller list at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. (Fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for you Talli!)  Even a few sales in a short period of time on Amazon helps push the book up the rankings, making it more visible to other readers.


No Kindle? No problem...Download a free app at Amazon for Mac, iPhone, PC, Android and more.

Coming soon in paperback (you can pre-order in the UK). Keep up with the latest at http://www.talliroland.com/

About THE HATING GAME:

When man-eater Mattie Johns agrees to star on a dating game show to save her ailing recruitment business, she's confident she'll sail through to the end without letting down the perma-guard she's perfected from years of her love 'em and leave 'em dating strategy. After all, what can go wrong with dating a few losers and hanging out long enough to pick up a juicy £2,000,000 prize? Plenty, Mattie discovers, when it's revealed that the contestants are four of her very unhappy exes. Can Mattie confront her past to get the prize money she so desperately needs, or will her exes finally wreak their long-awaited revenge? And what about the ambitious TV producer whose career depends on stopping her from making it to the end?
 
Good Luck, Talli!  I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of THE HATING GAME!

21 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of Talli love this morning. I think the majority of the posts are about the book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Talli, I hope your book does great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talli is all over the place this morning. I hope her book is successful and thank everyone for promoting her and other authors this way. I love the blogging community.

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that there are so many posts about Talli's book today. I read it a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. My review will post later today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tallie is rocking the online world today! Super kind of you to give her the shout out!
    beth-project52.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Talli! Go Talli!! :-) Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon .. I think this is great .. Talli is all over the show being supported by one and all .. great to see what we can do - have a good week .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck and best wishes to Talli! :)

    Great post on her book, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so stoked on The Hating Game today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats... and thx for keeping us informed.

    Have a great week.

    thx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go Talli!!!

    Actually I may just go and buy it as I am after the Kindle version anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We were going to put that on our Kindle but I wanted to come by and say hello first!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for all your help and support with spreading the word, Sharon! Really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never seen a book launch like this on the blogosphere. YaY!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Talli is everywhere! Best wishes for the success of The Hating Game!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Go Talli! An amazing book launch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait til I get a chance to sit back an read! Talli is such a great person, she deserves her splash.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm here a day late but I followed the drama yesterday & see how well Talli did. I've read the book & gave it 5 stars which means it's highly recommended! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds like a good book!!! I haven't broken down and boughten an electronic book reader... set... ;)

    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to Talli! The plot of the novel is very intriguing

    ReplyDelete